Hope you are all safe and taking care of yourselves.
As you are all aware by now, all classes are going online from Week 2 of teaching starting Monday 30th March 2020.
Please note some important actions to be taken by you to prepare for online classes are as follows :
- IIBIT will use ZOOM meetings which is a web-based video conferencing tool for delivery of all courses. Please see a simple tutorial on ZOOM for you all to familiarise by clicking on below link:
Zoom for Education Training video
- A manual for Zoom is prepared for your use . Please see link below :
Installation Guide for Zoom
We strongly recommend that you get yourself familiarized with this software and the mode of delivery .
If you have any questions please send an email to IIBIT-FedUni-AcademicAdminStaff-Sydney@iibit.edu.au
All classes are running to timetable as allocated on the SIS . So please login into SIS to check your timetable.
- Please continue to check your Federation email regularly to get more updates on your courses
- Additionally please check MYSC to see if you have been correctly enrolled into the courses as this Friday 27th March is the last day to add a course
- IIBIT Library is open only for borrowing books between 9 am - 5 pm. Additionally students can access all online resources including e-books and e-journals from Federation University library web page. If you need any help please contact us at email@example.com
Students can continue to access study spaces and computer labs. Please note restricted timings may apply due to social distancing guidelines in place.
IIBIT Management Team